- Lack of motivation
- Changes in sleeping or eating patterns
- Withdrawal, lack of pleasure from once pleasurable activities
- Social isolation
- Change in normal behavior of wanting to be alone or not wanting to be alone
- Drug /alcohol use
- Feelings that they are alone
- Self-harm / Cutting / Mutilation
Note: If a teen is displaying any of these signs or symptoms, it does not automatically mean they are depressed or thinking about suicide. However, awareness and education is key so if these signs and symptoms are present, please reach out to your teen.
You must be logged in to post a comment.